So Strong You Won't Believe They're Eco-Friendly & Safe For Sensitive Skin!
Vapor Fresh® Laundry Detergent Pods are powerful enough for your smelliest jerseys and gym clothes yet gentle enough for everything else. And they're formulated to deliver a complete clean even in cold water. By switching from warm or hot washes to cold washes, you could save up to $200 per year in energy costs alone!
- Advanced cold water enzymes & cleaning agents
- Hypoallergenic & safe for sensitive skin
- Free & clear of fragrances, dyes, brightener and softeners
- Free of environmental toxins like dioxanes and phosphates
- Proudly Made In The USA
Commitment To You
We commit to continuously improving our products and introducing new ones in order to help you lead a cleaner, healthier life.
Always Be Innovating
There's always room to make even the best things better. We strive to never be complacent.
We don't believe you have to choose between sustainability and performance. We commit to being part of the solution, not part of the problem.
We'll always rise above other brands that use shady business practices and dishonest marketing claims. We want to earn your trust the right way.
Vapor Fresh® Laundry Detergent Pods are so strong, you won't believe they're also eco-friendly and safe for sensitive skin. They are designed to wash away sweat and odor from your activewear but are perfect for all types of clothes. It's the only detergent you'll ever need.
Our blend of advanced cold-water enzymes allows you to wash in cold water but clean as if you're using warm or hot. This will prevent colors running and unnecessary wear-and-tear from warmer water, which is why your favorite activewear brands all recommend washing in cold water.
More importantly, cold washes use about 90% less energy, which means you'll save on average $300 per year in energy costs just from switching to a cold water wash.
Vapor Fresh® Laundry Detergent Pods are also free of fragrances, dyes, brighteners and softeners that can irritate skin. These additives also trap odors and bacteria within your activewear, causing them to lose their wicking capabilities. So we avoid them all.
You used to have to choose between a powerful detergent and a safe detergent. Now you have Vapor Fresh®.
Save $200+ Per Year In Energy Costs
|Wash & Rinse Temperature Settings||Electricity Usage Per Load||Average Electricity Cost Per Load||Average Eletricity Cost Per Year|
|Hot / Warm
|Warm / Warm
|Warm / Cold
|Cold / Cold
Based on the national average energy cost of $0.15/kWh and the national average of 300 loads of laundry per year per household
Formulated for cold water but compatible with all temperatures. For heavily soiled laundry, pre-soak with detergent for at least 10 minutes. For best results, use longest wash and rinse cycle.
For Front Load Washers: Add one pod detergent directly into washer along with clothes. Using detergent dispenser is not suggested.
For Top Load Washers: Start washer, add 1 pod, then add clothes.
Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Percarbonate, Biodegradable Nonionic Surfactant, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Metasilicate, Dispersant, Chelator, Enzymes
Free & Clear of fragrances, brighteners, dioxanes, formaldehyde, NPEs and Chlorine
Not tested on animals and Made in the USA!
||6.5" x 3" x 9.5"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is regular laundry detergent not good enough to wash my sports apparel?
- Not only is everyday laundry detergent not good enough for your performance clothing -- you will ALWAYS have a lingering odor in your performance fabrics if you use regular detergents -- but they can be downright harmful to the actual fabric. Regular detergents work under the assumption that you are mainly washing cotton clothing. With this in mind, they pack their detergents with chemicals like fabric softeners, optical brighteners and artificial fragrances-- which leaves a nice, comfortable, bright finish on the surface of your cotton clothes. But on your performance clothes, these chemicals leave a fine residue on the surface of the garment, trapping bacteria, odor and body oils in the little crevices of the fabric. Aside from having chemicals in them that can harm your performance fabrics, everyday detergents just don’t have the cleaning power of Vapor Fresh® Sports Laundry Detergent, which boasts extra concentration of enzymes that treat sport-specific laundry issues and strong cleaning agents. Using the correct detergent to wash your sports laundry is only half the battle-- you also need to wash your sports apparel correctly.
- How do I properly wash my Under Armour?
- Vapor Fresh® Sports Laundry Detergent is specifically-formulated to clean fabrics such as Under Armour. Along with using the correct detergent, following some basic care guidelines will keep your Under Armour fresh and clean, and extend it's life dramatically. Please see our guide to washing Under Armour.
- How do I properly wash my Lululemon?
- Vapor Fresh® Sports Laundry Detergent is specifically-formulated to clean fabrics such as Lycra, Luon and Lululemon. Along with using the correct detergent, following some basic care guidelines will keep your Lululemon fresh and clean, and extend it's life dramatically. Please see our guide to washing Lululemon.
- How do I properly wash my Nike Dri-fit?
- Vapor Fresh® Sports Laundry Detergent is specifically-formulated to clean fabrics such as Nike's Dri-Fit. Along with using the correct detergent, following some basic care guidelines will keep your Nike Dri-Fit fresh and clean, and extend it's life dramatically. Please see our guide to washing Nike Dri-Fit.
- Is Vapor Fresh® Sports Laundry Detergent safe for HE washers?
- Yes, Vapor Fresh® Sports Laundry Detergent is low-foam, low-sudsing, and HE-safe. Be sure to follow your specific washer’s directions for using a powdered detergent.
- Is Vapor Fresh® Sports Laundry Detergent environmentally-friendly?
- Yes! Vapor Fresh® Sports Laundry Detergent uses biodegradable surfactants. It’s phosphate-free so it will not cause runoff water that pollutes our rivers and streams. It’s also free of 1,4-Dioxane and NPEs that can seep into our water supply and harm the health of humans and aqualife.
- Is Vapor Fresh® Sports Laundry Detergent all-natural?
- “Natural” and “All-natural” are very tricky words to define. Vapor Fresh® Sports Laundry Detergent uses some chemicals that we would not consider “natural”, so we do not call it “all-natural”. However, Vapor Fresh® Sports Laundry Detergent is formulated without the use of typical chemicals in laundry detergents that many would consider harmful, such as fragrances, brighteners, dioxanes, phosphates and NPEs, and is also formulated with particular cleaning agents that reduce the chance of any skin irritation or allergies. We care about your health, and a simple look at what is AND isn’t in Vapor Fresh® Sports Laundry Detergent makes that very clear-- a healthy athlete is a better athlete!
- Is Vapor Fresh® Sports Laundry Detergent free & clear of fragrances?
- Yes, Vapor Fresh® Sports Laundry Detergent is completely free and clear of fragrances. After all, how can you be 100% sure that your clothes are truly clean and not just being covered up with fragrances if your laundry detergent is full of artificial scents? You can’t! But rest assured that when your sports apparel comes out of the wash after using Vapor Fresh® Sports Laundry Detergent smelling FRESH and CLEAN, you know everything is actually clean and not being covered up!