Vapor Fresh® Natural Sports Cleaning Spray
The #1 Spray To Clean & Deodorize Your Sports Equipment, Naturally!
Vapor Fresh® is the leading natural sports equipment odor eliminating spray. Perfect for helmets, pads, gloves, yoga mats, shoes, cleats, bags and more. Vapor Fresh® always leaves your equipment smelling fresh and ready to go! Trusted by professional and college temas nationwide. Proudly made in the USA!
Perfect For Sports Pads Like Hockey, Football & Boxing
All sports pads smell horrible. Use a cleaning spray strong enough for the job but also safe enough to use on your protective sports pads that will eventually come in contact with your skin.
Ideal For Home Gym Equipment Like Spin Bikes & Yoga Mats
Unfortunately your home gym doesn't have a dedicated cleaning staff like the gym down the road. But now you can clean like you do! Great for use on spin bikes, treadmills, yoga mats, weights and more.
Harness The Natural Power Of Plants
Completely free of ammonium compounds, chlorine and artificial fragrances found in other cleaning sprays. Instead we utilize the natural cleaning and deodorizing power of plants.
Eliminate Sweat, Dirt, Grime & Odor Naturally
Use a cleaning spray specifically designed to clean and deodorize your smelly sports pads and gym equipment, and that can do it all naturally!
Commitment To You
We commit to continuously improving our products and introducing new ones in order to help you lead a cleaner, healthier life.
Always Be Innovating
There's always room to make even the best things better. We strive to never be complacent.
We don't believe you have to choose between sustainability and performance. We commit to being part of the solution, not part of the problem.
We'll always rise above other brands that use shady business practices and dishonest marketing claims. We want to earn your trust the right way.
What The Experts Say About Vapor Fresh®
"After buying countless other cleaning products for our fitness center, I chose to contact Raw Athletics and purchase Vapor Fresh Cleaning Spray. From the start our student and student-athletes loved the smell but it also brought a higher level of cleanliness to our facilities. We also now purchase the laundry detergent to wash our student-athletes' uniforms. Raw Athletics is a quality company and I highly recommend these products."
Christian Allen, M.S., CSCS
Head Strength & Conditioning Coach / Fitness Coordinator
"Want something that actually eliminates hockey equipment odors? Vapor Fresh works, I love it! I’ve tried them all, from dryer sheets to other deodorizers, but I’m always most impressed with Vapor Fresh!"
Author of "Hockey Moms Aren’t Crazy"
Simply spray Vapor Fresh® Natural Sports Cleaning Spray on any sports equipment, shoes or pads and let them air dry for about 10-15 minutes. Your equipment will be fresh and ready to go for the next use!
Drying typically takes 10-15 minutes and is recommended for maximum comfort and effectiveness but is not necessary as Vapor Fresh® Sports Cleaning Spray is non-irritating and non-toxic and formulated to be a leave-on spray.
Water, Polysorbate-20, Ho Wood Oil (Cinnamomum camphora), Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia), Lavender Oil (Lavendula angustifolia), Eucalyptus Oil (Eucalyptus globulus), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Mixed Tocopherols
Not tested on animals and Made in the USA!
|Packaging Dimensions:||2" D x 4" W x 10" H|
|Product Weight:||1.1 lbs|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Vapor Fresh® Natural Sports Cleaning Spray made of?
- Vapor Fresh® Natural Sports Cleaning Spray is made from a proprietary blend of four essential oils, which are oil extracts from specific species of plants. These plant extracts have been shown to display antimicrobial properties and they also have their own distinct scents -- these two benefits together provide the cleaning and deodorizing power found in every bottle of Vapor Fresh® Natural Sports Cleaning Spray!
- Can I use Vapor Fresh® Spray on my football pads?
- Vapor Fresh® Sports Cleaning Spray is perfect for cleaning football pads. After any practice or game, simply spray a few sprays on all surfaces of the pads, inside and out. You don’t need much-- a few sprays goes a long way. Be sure to get in the extra smelly areas where odors and bacteria hide, including inside the helmets and cleats, and the underside of the shoulder pads. No need to wipe the pads down after, simply let them air dry (which takes about 10-15 minutes) and they will be fresh and ready to go for the next time you hit the field.
- Can I use Vapor Fresh® Spray on my hockey pads and gloves?
- Vapor Fresh® Sports Cleaning Spray was originally developed specifically to clean hockey pads, so you know it can get the job done. After any practice or game, spray down all surfaces of the equipment. Be sure to get the notoriously smelly pads, including inside the gloves and skates, inside the helmet, and inside the hockey bag itself. You don’t need much-- a few sprays goes a long way. No need to wipe the pads down after spraying-- simply let them air dry, which takes about 10-15 minutes, and they will be good to go for the next time you hit the ice.
- Can I use Vapor Fresh® Spray on my lacrosse pads and gloves?
- Vapor Fresh® Sports Cleaning Spray works wonders on cleaning lacrosse pads! Simply spray Vapor Fresh® Sports Cleaning Spray on all the pads, let them dry, and they will be fresh and ready to go for the next time you hit the field. Be sure to hit the really smelly pads, which tends to be the inside of the gloves, inside of the helmet, and inside the lacrosse bag itself.
- Can I use Vapor Fresh® Spray to clean and deodorize my boxing gloves?
- Yes! Some of the most premier boxing clubs and gyms in the nation use Vapor Fresh® Cleaning Spray to clean and deodorize their boxing gloves. Simply spray down your gloves right after use and let them air dry. For even better results, use Vapor Fresh® Boxing Glove Dogs after spraying the gloves down to store your boxing gloves and help them dry thoroughly before next use. For more tips, check out our guide to cleaning and deodorizing boxing and MMA gloves.
- How can I clean and deodorize my yoga mat?
- You can forget about a peaceful Shavasana if your yoga mat smells nasty. The best way to keep your yoga mat clean is to spray down both sides of it and let it air dry immediately after use. It's best to hang it from something that allows most of it to be exposed to the air, like a shower curtain rod or the back of a chair.
- Can I spray Vapor Fresh® Sports Cleaning Spray into my running shoes?
- Yes! In fact, Vapor Fresh® Sports Cleaning Spray is amazing for cleaning shoes and cleats, especially cleaning Vibram Fivefingers. Anytime your shoes are smelling too funky, simply spray the inside of each shoe with 1-3 sprays, let them dry, and they will be fresh and ready to go! You definitely don’t need to soak the shoes-- a little goes a long way.
- Is Vapor Fresh® Sports Cleaning Spray all-natural?
- Vapor Fresh® Sports Cleaning Spray uses 100% botanically-based active ingredients that are non-irritating and non-toxic. Because Vapor Fresh® Sports Cleaning Spray is a water-based product, in order to keep it shelf-ready, a very small amount of preservative is used. But fear not-- it is completely free of parabens. In fact, the preservative we use is so safe and gentle, it’s also used in eye contact solutions, and used at the lowest recommended concentration. So technically Vapor Fresh® Sports Cleanig Spray isn’t ALL-natural, but it’s as natural as possible. We aren’t joking when we say we care about your health, because a healthy athlete is a better performing athlete!
- Will Vapor Fresh® Sports Cleaning Spray give me any rashes or skin irritation?
- Vapor Fresh® Sports Cleaning Spray has been deemed non-irritating and non-toxic.