Vapor Fresh® Laundry Detergent Powder, 72 Loads
- Usually ships within 24 hours
Formulated For Gym Clothes, Perfect For All Laundry
- Advanced Enzyme Blends & Cleaning Agents. By using cutting-edge enzyme blends and cleaning agents, we can deliver a complete clean without the need for irritating additives.
- Hypoallergenic & Safe For Sensitive Skin. Free & clear of fragrances, dyes, brightener and softeners that can irritate sensitive skin.
- Designed For Gym Clothes, Perfect For All Laundry. Powerful for your nastiest, smelliest gym clothes, but gentle enough for all laundry.
- Ecofriendly & Biodegradable. Formulated with biodegradable surfactants, free of environmental toxins like dioxanes and phosphates, and formulated for cold water, which can save up to 1,600lbs of CO2 emissions per year.
- 72 Concentrated Loads Highly concentrated, low-foam formula makes it safe for both regular and high-efficiency (HE) washers.
- Proudly Made In The USA. Proudly made in Illinois and distributed out of our Pennsylvania warehouse
Vapor Fresh® Laundry Detergent Powder is free & clear of additives such as fragrances, dyes, brighteners and softeners.
These additives are designed to remain on laundry after the wash is done, where they come in direct contact with your skin. This can irritate sensitive skin and allergies.
Additionally, these additives can clog and alter the surface of your activewear, causing them to lose their wicking capability, form lingering odors and make them uncomfortable. So we avoid them all.
Instead, Vapor Fresh® Laundry Detergent Powder utilizes innovative enzyme blends and cleaning agents designed for your toughest stains and odors. You used to have to choose between a powerful detergent and a safer detergent, but not anymore. Vapor Fresh® Laundry Detergent Powder On Amazon >>
Save $200+ Per Year In Energy Costs
|Wash & Rinse Temperature Settings||Electricity Usage Per Load||Average Electricity Cost Per Load||Average Eletricity Cost Per Year|
|Hot / Warm||4.5 kWh||$0.68||$204|
|Warm / Warm||3.5 kWh||$0.53||$159|
|Warm / Cold||1.9 kWh||$0.29||$87|
|Cold / Cold||0.3 kWh||$0.04||$12|
Based on the national average energy cost of $0.15/kWh and the national average of 300 loads of laundry per year per household
Formulated for cold water but compatible with all temperatures. For heavily soiled laundry, pre-soak with detergent for at least 10 minutes. For best results, use longest wash and rinse cycle.
For Front Load Washers: Add one full scoop of detergent directly into washer along with clothes. Using detergent dispenser is not suggested.
For Top Load Washers: Start washer, add 1 scoop of detergent then add clothes.
Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Percarbonate, Biodegradable Nonionic Surfactant, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Metasilicate, Dispersant, Chelator, Enzymes
Free & Clear of fragrances, brighteners, dioxanes, formaldehyde, NPEs and Chlorine
Not tested on animals and Made in the USA!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is regular laundry detergent not good enough to wash my sports apparel?
- Not only is everyday laundry detergent not good enough for your performance clothing -- you will ALWAYS have a lingering odor in your performance fabrics if you use regular detergents -- but they can be downright harmful to the actual fabric. Regular detergents work under the assumption that you are mainly washing cotton clothing. With this in mind, they pack their detergents with chemicals like fabric softeners, optical brighteners and artificial fragrances-- which leaves a nice, comfortable, bright finish on the surface of your cotton clothes. But on your performance clothes, these chemicals leave a fine residue on the surface of the garment, trapping bacteria, odor and body oils in the little crevices of the fabric. Aside from having chemicals in them that can harm your performance fabrics, everyday detergents just don’t have the cleaning power of Vapor Fresh® Sports Laundry Detergent, which boasts extra concentration of enzymes that treat sport-specific laundry issues and strong cleaning agents. Using the correct detergent to wash your sports laundry is only half the battle-- you also need to wash your sports apparel correctly.
- How do I properly wash my Under Armour?
- Vapor Fresh® Sports Laundry Detergent is specifically-formulated to clean fabrics such as Under Armour. Along with using the correct detergent, following some basic care guidelines will keep your Under Armour fresh and clean, and extend it's life dramatically. Please see our guide to washing Under Armour.
- How do I properly wash my Lululemon?
- Vapor Fresh® Sports Laundry Detergent is specifically-formulated to clean fabrics such as Lycra, Luon and Lululemon. Along with using the correct detergent, following some basic care guidelines will keep your Lululemon fresh and clean, and extend it's life dramatically. Please see our guide to washing Lululemon.
- How do I properly wash my Nike Dri-fit?
- Vapor Fresh® Sports Laundry Detergent is specifically-formulated to clean fabrics such as Nike's Dri-Fit. Along with using the correct detergent, following some basic care guidelines will keep your Nike Dri-Fit fresh and clean, and extend it's life dramatically. Please see our guide to washing Nike Dri-Fit.
- Is Vapor Fresh® Sports Laundry Detergent safe for HE washers?
- Yes, Vapor Fresh® Sports Laundry Detergent is low-foam, low-sudsing, and HE-safe. Be sure to follow your specific washer’s directions for using a powdered detergent.
- Is Vapor Fresh® Sports Laundry Detergent environmentally-friendly?
- Yes! Vapor Fresh® Sports Laundry Detergent uses biodegradable surfactants. It’s phosphate-free so it will not cause runoff water that pollutes our rivers and streams. It’s also free of 1,4-Dioxane and NPEs that can seep into our water supply and harm the health of humans and aqualife.
- Is Vapor Fresh® Sports Laundry Detergent all-natural?
- “Natural” and “All-natural” are very tricky words to define. Vapor Fresh® Sports Laundry Detergent uses some chemicals that we would not consider “natural”, so we do not call it “all-natural”. However, Vapor Fresh® Sports Laundry Detergent is formulated without the use of typical chemicals in laundry detergents that many would consider harmful, such as fragrances, brighteners, dioxanes, phosphates and NPEs, and is also formulated with particular cleaning agents that reduce the chance of any skin irritation or allergies. We care about your health, and a simple look at what is AND isn’t in Vapor Fresh® Sports Laundry Detergent makes that very clear-- a healthy athlete is a better athlete!
- Is Vapor Fresh® Sports Laundry Detergent free & clear of fragrances?
- Yes, Vapor Fresh® Sports Laundry Detergent is completely free and clear of fragrances. After all, how can you be 100% sure that your clothes are truly clean and not just being covered up with fragrances if your laundry detergent is full of artificial scents? You can’t! But rest assured that when your sports apparel comes out of the wash after using Vapor Fresh® Sports Laundry Detergent smelling FRESH and CLEAN, you know everything is actually clean and not being covered up!
- Usually ships within 24 hours