Clean & Deodorize Sports Equipment, Naturally!
Vapor Fresh® is the leading natural sports equipment odor eliminating spray. Perfect for helmets, pads, gloves, yoga mats, shoes, cleats, bags and more. Vapor Fresh® always leaves your equipment smelling fresh and ready to go! Also Available On Amazon >>
- Free of Ammonia, Chlorine & Artificial Fragrance. Other cleaning sprays contain irritating chemicals such as ammonia, chlorine and artificial fragrances. Vapor Fresh® Cleaning Spray is free of these chemicals, instead utilizing the natural power of plants.
- Harnesses The Power Of Plants. Formulated with a proprietary blend of essential oils extracted from plants and a mild surfactant for the ultimate natural cleaning power.
- Perfect For Hockey, Lacrosse, Football & Soccer Pads. Vapor Fresh® Cleaning Spray is a versatile product perfect for cleaning hockey, football, lacrosse, soccer, softball and roller derby pads. Many people also use it to deodorize their shoes, cleats and gym bags.
- Great For Gym Equipment, Yoga Mats & Boxing Gloves. Vapor Fresh® Cleaning Spray is great for cleaning gym equipment including benches, treadmills, yoga mats and more. Since your skin comes in direct contact with many of these items, being free of irritating chemicals is a huge plus.
- Trusted By Pro & College Teams Nationwide. Vapor Fresh® Cleaning Spray is used and trusted by professional equipment managers of pro and college teams nationwide.
- Proudly Made In The USA. Vapor Fresh® Cleaning Spray is proudly manufactured in Indiana and distributed out of warehouse in Pennsylvania.
Simply spray Vapor Fresh® Natural Sports Cleaning Spray on any sports equipment, shoes or pads and let them air dry for about 10-15 minutes. Your equipment will be fresh and ready to go for the next use!
Drying typically takes 10-15 minutes and is recommended for maximum comfort and effectiveness but is not necessary as Vapor Fresh® Sports Cleaning Spray is non-irritating and non-toxic and formulated to be a leave-on spray.
Water, Polysorbate-20, Ho Wood Oil (Cinnamomum camphora), Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia), Lavender Oil (Lavendula angustifolia), Eucalyptus Oil (Eucalyptus globulus), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Mixed Tocopherols
Not tested on animals and Made in the USA!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Vapor Fresh® Natural Sports Cleaning Spray made of?
- Vapor Fresh® Natural Sports Cleaning Spray is made from a proprietary blend of four essential oils, which are oil extracts from specific species of plants. These plant extracts have been shown to display antimicrobial properties and they also have their own distinct scents -- these two benefits together provide the cleaning and deodorizing power found in every bottle of Vapor Fresh® Natural Sports Cleaning Spray!
- How do I use Vapor Fresh® Natural Sports Equipment Cleaning Spray?
- Vapor Fresh® Sports Cleaning Spray Instructions: Shake well before using. Set nozzle to the “spray” setting and spray sports equipment and pads until slightly damp on all sides. Allow equipment to dry completely before next use.
- How can I clean and deodorize my football pads?
- Vapor Fresh® Sports Cleaning Spray is perfect for cleaning football pads. After any practice or game, simply spray a few sprays on all surfaces of the pads, inside and out. You don’t need much-- a few sprays goes a long way. Be sure to get in the extra smelly areas where odors and bacteria hide, including inside the helmets and cleats, and the underside of the shoulder pads. No need to wipe the pads down after, simply let them air dry (which takes about 10-15 minutes) and they will be fresh and ready to go for the next time you hit the field.
- How can I clean and deodorize my hockey equipment?
- Vapor Fresh® Sports Cleaning Spray was originally developed specifically to clean hockey pads, so you know it can get the job done. After any practice or game, spray down all surfaces of the equipment. Be sure to get the notoriously smelly pads, including inside the gloves and skates, inside the helmet, and inside the hockey bag itself. You don’t need much-- a few sprays goes a long way. No need to wipe the pads down after spraying-- simply let them air dry, which takes about 10-15 minutes, and they will be good to go for the next time you hit the ice.
- How can I clean and deodorize my lacrosse pads?
- Vapor Fresh® Sports Cleaning Spray works wonders on lacrosse pads! Simply spray Vapor Fresh® Sports Cleaning Spray on all the pads, let them dry, and they will be fresh and ready to go for the next time you hit the field. Be sure to hit the really smelly pads, which tends to be the inside of the gloves, inside of the helmet, and inside the lacrosse bag itself.
- Can I spray Vapor Fresh® Sports Cleaning Spray in my lacrosse gloves?
- Yes! The insides of lacrosse gloves can smell horrid, but we are proud to say that Vapor Fresh® Sports Cleaning Spray can easily handle the toughest sport smells. Be sure to spray in the inside, but be careful of spraying the outside if you have any leather on your gloves-- test a small area before spraying the outside to be safe.
- Can I use Vapor Fresh® Spray to clean and deodorize my boxing gloves?
- Yes! Some of the most premier boxing clubs and gyms in the nation use Vapor Fresh® Cleaning Spray to clean and deodorize their boxing gloves. Simply spray down your gloves right after use and let them air dry. For even better results, use Vapor Fresh® Boxing Glove Dogs after spraying the gloves down to store your boxing gloves and help them dry thoroughly before next use. For more tips, check out our guide to cleaning and deodorizing boxing and MMA gloves.
- Can I spray Vapor Fresh® Sports Cleaning Spray in my hockey gloves?
- Yes! Hockey gloves are easily one the smelliest pieces of equipment in all of sports-- and that really says something! Vapor Fresh® Sports Cleaning Spray can eliminate the odor from them easily, just as it can eliminate the odor from all sports equipment. Be sure to spray the inside of the gloves, but be careful on the outside of the gloves if you have any leather areas. Test a small area to be safe before spraying the outside.
- How can I clean and deodorize my yoga mat?
- You can forget about a peaceful Shavasana if your yoga mat smells nasty. After every yoga session, be sure to spray both sides of your yoga mat and let it air dry, preferably hanging from something that allows most of it to be exposed to the air. Namaste.
- Can I spray Vapor Fresh® Sports Cleaning Spray into my running shoes?
- Yes! In fact, Vapor Fresh® Sports Cleaning Spray is amazing for cleaning shoes and cleats, especially cleaning Vibram Fivefingers. Anytime your shoes are smelling too funky, simply spray the inside of each shoe with 1-3 sprays, let them dry, and they will be fresh and ready to go! You definitely don’t need to soak the shoes-- a little goes a long way.
- Is Vapor Fresh® Sports Cleaning Spray all-natural?
- Vapor Fresh® Sports Cleaning Spray uses 100% botanically-based active ingredients that are non-irritating and non-toxic. Because Vapor Fresh® Sports Cleaning Spray is a water-based product, in order to keep it shelf-ready, a very small amount of preservative is used. But fear not-- it is completely free of parabens. In fact, the preservative we use is so safe and gentle, it’s also used in eye contact solutions, and used at the lowest recommended concentration. So technically Vapor Fresh® Sports Cleanig Spray isn’t ALL-natural, but it’s as natural as possible. We aren’t joking when we say we care about your health, because a healthy athlete is a better performing athlete!
- Will Vapor Fresh® Sports Cleaning Spray give me any rashes or skin irritation?
- Vapor Fresh® Sports Cleaning Spray has been deemed non-irritating and non-toxic.
- Usually ships within 24 hours